Kirby’s latest adventure features our favorite pink protagonist traveling through a post-apocalyptic land in ruins in search of secluded Wonder Dees. but exactly How many worlds are there in Kirby and the forgotten land? This is what you need to know.
How many worlds are there in Kirby and the forgotten land?
Kirby and the Forgotten Land has seven worlds to explore in total. Each consists of several stages leading to a battle between chiefs at last; most of the world has four stages, although the last two count with five and six respectively. World 7 is really just a meeting with a single boss.
Here is the complete list of worlds:
- World 1 – Natural landscapes
- World 2 – Everbay Coast
- World 3 – Remains of Wonderia
- World 4 – Knives of Hell
- World 5 – Original Wasteland
- World 6 – Redgar Forbidden Lands
- World 7 – Discover Discovera
Keep in mind that their goal in each world is to save Waddle Dee, and when that happens, they return to Waddle Tee Town. This in turn causes the Waddle Tee to grow in size and gives Kirby new skills to move on.
If you are interested in knowing exactly how long it will take to complete Kirby and the Forgotten Land, you can consult our detailed guide here. It is also worth noting that given that the game has a cooperative multiplayer mode, there is a good amount of renewal to enjoy while recently experimenting with Worlds and its stages with friends. You can find more information on how to participate in this mode here.
That’s all you need to know about how many worlds are there in Kirby and the forgotten land. For more tips and helpful guides about the game, you can search on dlprivateserver. There is some content listed below that may also yield interesting results.
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land gets a free demo and an exciting trailer with general description
- The new trailer for Kirby and the Forgotten Land is a joke
- The Kirby and the Forgotten Land trailer presents new skills, co-op mode and launch date
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land announced; Soon in the spring of 2022
look for more