At the beginning of Stranger in Paradise, players get three jobs to use. If you observe the lower part of each work tree, you will notice that everyone has the potential to unlock at least one other job. We are here to say just that how many jobs are there in Stranger of Paradise.
How many jobs are there in Stranger of Paradise
To answer the question in a simple way, there are 28 jobs in total in Stranger of Paradise. So of the three with those starting, 25 more are coming.
It is divided into categories and that is how they will be listed here.
- fighter sword
- white magician
- Black magician
- Red magician
- Dark Knight
- automatically switches off
- Knight of the vaccine
- the tyrant
- Cyclical warfare
All basic jobs (except the three predetermined ones) are unlocked after finding the type of weapon to which the job relates. So for the Lancer you have to find a spear and Ronin you have to find a katana. These are many guessed at the goal that is on the way forward.
Each expert’s work is awarded a trophy / achievement.
If you have it, all the information to how many jobs are there in Stranger of Paradise.
If you are trying to calculate the duration of the game, we also have guides for how many primary and secondary missions there are in Stranger of Paradise.
- Stranger of Paradise: Review of Final Fantasy Origin – Chaotic Bliss
- New demo of Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin announced
- Square Enix reveals the requirements for the Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin system
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin shows many monsters in new commercials
- Figure of Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin Acquiring an impressive Garland Play Arts Kai
look for more