The Time I Have Left, unveiled at the Future Games Show Spring Showcase last week, is an exciting science fiction thriller about psychotic images, an exciting atmosphere and a lot of monstrous costumes that want to eat your face.
Developed by the independent studio Ground Game Atelier, the experience of this third person gives you a welcome trip to the action and adventure formula through some rather disturbing elements of psychic terror. But if you want the game to come, you might be wondering when it will start. Follow the reading to find out the most up-to-date information on when The Time I Have Left starts on PC.
When does The Time I Have Left start on PC?
As of this writing, The Time I Have Left is set for a 2023 launch for PC. In other words, it looks like you’ll have to wait until next year before you can buy and play the game.
Will the time I have left be launched on consoles?
So far, there have been no ads for a console version of the game. This may of course change the way we approach the launch date of the game for PC. As always, we want to keep you informed about the initiatives we are most looking for.
Oh you have it. That’s all you need to know about when the time comes for me to stay. For more information on the game, be sure to search for dlprivate server or see more of our coverage later.
- Psychological science fiction thriller, The Time I Have Left, announced for PC at Future Games Show
- Sci-Fi Souls-Like ‘Dolmen’ launches on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One and PC on May 20th
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga gets a new gameplay trailer showing a nostalgic science fiction action
- Bong Joon Ho’s next film is possibly a science fiction thriller titled Mickey7; Look at the star Robert Pattinson
- The science fiction-narrative thriller Minds Beneath Us reveals new screenshots
look for more