The development of Blizzard’s latest game has been pretty tumultuous lately, but I’m saying this, it’s still moving forward in the sequel to its popular various games on the team, with Overwatch 2 ready to begin its first beta version of PvP next month. If you are asked how you yourself participate and experience the game, then you have it here how to sign up for the beta version of Overwatch 2 PvP.
How do you sign up for Overwatch 2 PvP Beta?
Anyone interested in putting their hat on in the ring can simply go to the Overwatch 2 website and sign up to join the beta. Of course, this does not guarantee you a place for the next beta version of Overwatch 2 PvP, but you certainly have the opportunity to join this time and for future beta tests.
As part of the beta, players will try out new features, content, and various operating systems for Overwatch 2. Although access to this upcoming test will be limited, future beta tests will include a larger base of players to test efforts.
The beta version of Overwatch 2 PvP will include the following content:
- New injury hero: stay
- New game mode: start
- Multiplayer 5v5
- Redesigns of Heroes: Orisa, Doomfist, Stronghold, Sombra
- 4 new maps: Royal Circuit, Midtown, New Queen Street, Colosseum
- New ping system
The 5v5 multiplayer mode will be the biggest change that players are likely to face, given that the first game has always been a 6v6 case. It also explains why re-marking of heroes takes place, and changes the traditional roles of the mind to something else to adapt to the new meta.
This is just the first important step for Blizzard and Overwatch 2, and it remains to be seen what the game will be like once it launches. Even if you do not plan to take the sequel, you will still be able to enjoy all the new heroes, cards and modes that come with the first game. That said, Blizzard is keeping its original promise.
For even more information, see the latest Overwatch 2 development update below:
- Overwatch 2 PvP Beta comes next month with a new hero and more in the way that Blizzard visits again
- Diablo IV and Overwatch 2 were retired by Activision
- Overwatch 2 gets new trailers revealing a new look for Bastion, Sombra and Bastion Reworks
- Activision Blizzard announces financial results that Overwatch 2 has won an “important domestic cat”
- The Overwatch 2 trailer shows new looks for Shadow and Baptist
look for more