Before playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, you definitely want to know these simple but useful tricks and tips. If you have any advice, please share it with us!
Things to know before you play
- Lance Vance is an asshole with flaws. Expecting to cross the floor, it would be awful to find paths or to teleport through things. Watch your game before performing your missions, or loss if you return as a non-believer.
- The mission of the pizza bike beyond a fast food building near a bridge, you can improve your health and you can do it all at once.
- The Vigilante mission can increase your armor and can be performed in parts.
- This enemy pandilla (bug) will appear near Kaufman Cab’s property if you complete a series of missions where that pandilla will hear you. You do not have to complete that set of missions if that pandilla will now kill you so you can recharge and avoid that irritation.
- Prostitutes give you 125 health as much as possible.
- First you have the property of the Malibu missions, to access the best weapons in the game in Phil’s.
- Helicopters are your true best friends.