Before you play the game Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time, you would definitely like to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any advice, feel free to share it with us!
Things to know before playing
- The benefits are rare. You can place them whenever you want and keep them in your shapes for a set amount of time. This means you must launch Attack Up, Protect and Resist on all your characters before any mission.
- Cycle Up is probably the most important twist in the game. Piense prisa. Learn it as fast as you can, and always get it configured on each person before a mission. I would have been at Remus, then it would have taken about 15 minutes to start the game.
- If you use Remus limit ability 20 times, you will learn a new limit ability, Trick Shot. Trick Shot has the ability to activate every time it attacks, and will give you a good item if it does.
- Later in the game, when you have some more money, you will have to buy Fairy Tears and spend them on sidewalks with good stats to go up in all levels of damage.
- Learning Dash as fast as you can is really good.
- Thorned Blade doubles your damage but receives 20% of the damage it inflicts. Bloody Blade (I think), absorbs 20% of the damage inflicted. Use both to inflict double damage at no cost.
- There are many finals. For most characters, you can open your finale while spending time with them on license and then complete your secondary mission. It also gives you the best armor.