Before playing the game Growlanser III: The Dual Darkness, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any advice, feel free to share it with us!
Things to know before playing
- The magic loads late, but you can keep it after loading to use it later and separate levels (in such a way that your Lv3 Attack Up can go all in one person, or one level each in three different people).
- The benefits are accumulated for three levels, except Cycle Up, which is only one level.
- It is important to improve your rings so that you can draw better rings. The rings with 0 slot are practically useless.
- The faster you destroy enemies, the better the ridges fall (if you hit one).
- You can only present four characters, which means you have to select group members at the end. Used two short-range fighters, a long-range fighter and a magician.
- As with GL2, there are many small optional items that affect / unlock secondary missions, and a guide is recommended to get them all.
- The finals depend on the visiting time they have with the members of the group between missions, with the exception of one of them. The first person to visit in these times gets the greatest impulse impulse.
- Once the arena opens, it’s easy to improve your stats to obscure levels. You can go deep if you want.