Before you play the Gregory Horror Show game, you will definitely want to know these simple but helpful tips and tricks. If you have any advice, feel free to share it with us!
Things to know before playing
- You can look around the corners leaning on the edge and tap the triangle. You know it’s fine if you do not see it in the first person and just move the joystick to tilt it around the corner.
- To get into a hiding place, such as under the table in the dining room or inside a closet, look, support the triangle, and walk forward in the first person. You will go up inside / under him.
- The Gregory Horror store in the vestibule has items needed for a variety of weapons.
- If you need stars for the shop, look for plants in the central garden or in the storage room in the basement when it is open.
- Be sure to go and search for maps when a new floor opens. Maintaining so much where all the guests are is paramount to your supervision, especially when planning how to secure certain Almas.
- Read all the books you find that will significantly improve your mental health.
- Only your room is locked with a key and locked, so no one is inside when you are inside it …
- On the 4th night, you must have the father’s Alma and guard son first, because it will be much harder if they leave for the rest.