As was to be proud of its enormous size, the Elden Ring final bosses abundant for everyone is open.
Undoubtedly, you might be surprised that you only have to encounter (and defeat) a few of them to complete Elden Ring.
It takes into account that these are the prerequisites to complete the main route, but since some side missions and Logros or Trofeos have optional finalists, the list is much longer for the finishers.
Plus, if you’re curious, we’ve compiled a list of them. Elden Ring’s Toughest Finals: Although it is subjective, it will give you an idea of the most difficult challenges to those you will encounter.
It counts that you will find spoilers on this page before continuing to read.
On this page you will find:
Elden Ring: List of Last Compulsory Officers in Historical Order
Some finalists must be overcome to reach one of the Elden Ring finals.
At the start of the game, the flexibility is limited, but once you get to Leyndell, the kingdom’s capital, you’ll find that the mandatory bosses are fierce.
In summary, the main finalists to go down in history are:
- A bearer of a Great Runa
- A second bearer of a Grand Runa (among these four*):
- Margit, the Augurio Caído then Godrick, the Injertado
- The red wolf of Radagon then Rennala, queen of the Llena Moon
- Noble Sacrodermo y Rykard, Señor de la Blasfemia (Monte Gelmir)
- Radahn, Nitrogen from the Estrellas (Castillo de la Melena Roja, Caelid)
- Centinela Agreste Draconiano **
- Godfrey, First Lord of the Circle
- Morgott, King of the Augurs
- fire giant
- Sacroderm Duo
- Maliketh, the Hoja Negra
- Sir Gideon Ofnir, the omniscient
- Godfrey, First Lord of Elden / Hoarah Loux, Warrior
- Radagon of the Golden Order
- Beast of Elden (right after Radagon)
* To access Leyndell you need two Big Runas. The two easiest are Godrick’s, the Injertado (in which case you have to come before Margit in the Velo Tormentoso Castle) and Renna, Renia de la Luna Llena (which has the prerequisite of eliminating Radagon’s Red Wolf from the Raya Academy Lucaria), but you can also go to Radahn and Rkyard if you prefer.
** To get to Leyndell, the most direct way is to Centinela Agreste Draconiano, but there are other ways, for example following the Fia mission, if these routes are more complicated and have their own associated failures.
Either way, starting with Morgott, the finalists will need to turn around to win one of the Elden Ring Finals in fierce order.
Other Important Finalists in Elden Ring
In the list above, you will not find the leaders that you will find in the open world, in the mazmorras or in the final side missions.
Here you have a list with them boss with an associated trophy or rating, which will give you an idea of what the bosses consider to be the most important developers. Serves as a good list to see what content you can skip to discover.
In alphabetical order and by name with the one that appears on the trophy:
- Astel, Innato del Vacío (Gran Claustro, Lago de la Putrefacción)
- Bastardo Leonino (Castillo de Morne)
- Commander Niall (Castillo de Sol, Picos de los Gigantes)
- Magma Dragon Makar (Oculta Aldea en el Desfiladero, Liurnia)
- Fortissax Lich Dragon (Deep Raíz Foundation)
- Dúo Sacrodermo (Farum Azula, the city in ruins)
- Elemer de la Zarza (El Castillo Sombrío, Meseta de Altus)
- Ancestral Spirit (Terrenos Cuernosacros)
- Majestic Ancestral Spirit (Nokron, Eternal City)
- Gargolas Denodadas (Acueducto de Siofra, Nokron)
- Fire Giant (Picos de los Gigantes)
- Godfrey, the first lord (Leyndell, capital of the kingdom)
- Guardia Real Loretta (Mansion Cariana, Liurnia)
- Hoarah Loux, the warrior (Leyndell, capital of the kingdom)
- Lágrima Mimética (Nokron, Eternal City)
- Lobo Rojo by Radagon (Academia Raya Lucaria)
- Loretta, Centinela del Árbol Hierático (Árbol Hierático de Miquella)
- Maliketh, the Hoja Negra (Farum Azula, the Ciudad en Ruinas)
- Margit, el Augurio Caído (Castillo Velo Tormentoso, Necrolimbo)
- Mohg, Lord of Blood (Mohgwyn Palace Underground)
- Noble Sacrodermo (volcanic mansion)
- Portador d’Esquirlas Godrick (Castillo Velo Tormentoso, Necrolimbo)
- Portador de Esquirlas Malenia (Elphael, guardian of the Tree of Hierarchy)
- Mohg Skull Porter (Mohgwyn Palace, Siofra River)
- Morgott Skull Carrier (Kingdom Capital Leyndell)
- Portador de Esquirlas Radahn (Castillo de la Melena Roja, Caelid)
- Rykard Skeleton Porter (Monte Gelmir, Meseta de Altus)
- Rennala, Reina de la Luna Llena (Academia Raya Lucaria, Liurnia)
- Señor Dragón Placidusax (Farum Azula, the Ciudad en Ruinas)
- Draconian Soldier of Nokstella (Río Ainsel)
How many finalists are there in Elden Ring
It’s not entirely straightforward to know exactly how many finalists there are in Elden Ring for various reasons.
If we have in mind any enemy with a boss bar (already crossed a snow barrier or explored the world), our best guess is that there are 157 encounters with rulers in Elden Ring. This includes repeating ones, such as Avatars that are close to multiple Minor Arboles.
Taking this into account, we calculate that there are 103 “simple” rulers, but even in these cases we see variations, from the Centinela Agreste and the Centinela Agreste Draconiano to Margit and Morgott. Additionally, some bosses appear more advanced than normal enemies.
If you want to see a more detailed list of all leaders, caheiodleojndm and reddit he tried to separate the heads by category, from dragons to squirrel bearers.
Elden Ring is here! We have a guide for students to help you on your journey through the intermediate worlds. From now on, you will be interested to know what is the best initial class that best suits your playstyle, what is the best initial item to choose and we will help you discover the best weapons from the beginning of the game and the best weapons and easily transportable equipment.
Once you’re familiar with the game we’ll have a full walkthrough with all the steps to get to the final, a review of all grace locations plus a list of all required finalists and a guide on how to follow all the finals.
For the side missions to continue, we have the direction of Ranni’s mission, Fia’s mission and Irina’s mission.
Elden Ring’s Toughest Finals
The difficulty of a leader is, of course, a totally subjective aspect. Depending on your build, level, or weapon, the difficulty of each encounter can vary greatly from player to player.
That said, some bosses are particularly difficult and, regardless of build, will give headbands to all players.
For those who came to her, Malenia, sword of Miquella seems to be the most complicated boss in Elden Ring – partly because every time he hits us he gets sick and because he attacks so often. You will need to prepare for a long battle and know your bosses well. However, it is optional and is in the furthest part of the map, so it does not bother you: you will not find it by chance.
Radahn, the nitrogen of the stars is a totally brutal encounter that has its own festival at the Castillo de la Melena Roja. While you can call on AI partners for help, Radahn continues to be very difficult and has attacks that can easily kill with one hit. Although Radahn is one of four finalists to have a Grand Runa, only two are needed to advance the story, so it’s technically optional. Without hesitation, if you want to complete Ranni’s mission, then this is a mandatory encounter.
A pattern that is not optional is the Duo sacrodermo. You will be forced to face two enemies at the same time, but in turn: you have the same life barrier, and if you try to defeat one, you will recover quickly if you do not end up with the other quickly .
Speaking of several leaders: el Commander Niall is a leader who has two invocations, and who, when there are misfortunes, will enter his second phase. At least when you’re done with him, you’ll earn a trophy.
Curiously, one of the most difficult leaders is Margitundoubtedly the big obstacle at the start of the game and a large difficulty ladder that is undoubtedly designed to teach players how to develop their personality, gear and armor before attempting to tackle it.
Margit is, again, technically optional. Without a doubt, Godrick is one of the greatest, easiest runas to follow. Undoubtedly, the encounter that is not optional is the fight against Morgott, king of the Augurios, who will have to defeat him to end the game.