The 2022 edition of the BAFTA Game Awards has ended, with Returnal being the big winner, taking home four BAFTA awards, including the best game. It’s a great achievement for the developers of Housemarque, who have renamed their Arcade style to develop an exclusive PS5 below the PlayStation Studios standard.
Aside from Returnal, It Takes Two and Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart won two BAFTAs each, adopting both titles as the second most successful entries at this year’s BAFTA Game Awards. Rift Apart won the BAFTA of Animation and Technical Games, while It Takes Two won Original Property and Multiplayer.
Lee mas: Housemarque announces DLC for free and collaborative mode
BAFTA Games 2022 Awards: all winners of the year
Here is the complete list of winners of the BAFTA Game Awards 2022:
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (animation)
- The artful escape
- Return (audio game)
- Return (best game)
- Forza Horizon 5 (British game)
- Toem (debut game)
- No Man’s Sky
- Cicory: A Colorful Tale (Family Games)
- In front of your eyes (more entertainment games)
- You need two (multiplayer)
- Regreso (music)
- Imbalance (narrative)
- Two are required (Original property)
- Jane Perry / Returnal (lead interpreter)
- Kimberly Brooks / Psychonauts 2 (Secondary Interpreter)
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (technical game)
- Desembalaje (EE Game of the Year)
Even though the ceremony is over, fans can easily watch the rendition of the BAFTA Game Awards 2022 on their YouTube channel. Returnal is available on PlayStation 5.
Pro Sports Game Tips counts with the support of its audience. When you buy via links on our site, we can earn an affiliate commission. Learn more