Tiny Tina’s Bunkers & Badasses campaign will take you to all sorts of different areas if you want to get away from the main search bar. If you are wondering how many unique places you can visit, we have the information here. Here it is all regions of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
All regions and levels in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
It is only necessary to visit some of these areas to complete the main story, but exploring the rest of the Overworld and talking to various NPCs will unlock new locations.
Here is a list of the 15 regions in the order in which they appear, with those in negrita indicating the commitments:
- Valle de los ronquidos
- the queen’s gate
- tumble de destrozatumba
- Monte Craw
- Weepwild Dankness
- A little deep water in Wargtooth
- Abismo ahogado
- Ensenada Crackmast
- God’s oil
- Muro de Karnok
- Oasis Colmillo Solar
- Necrópolis de Ossu-Gol
So as you can see, there are many places to explore on your way from Snoring Valley to The Fearamid. You can get a lot more XP and button adventures through each available location.
That’s all you need to know about all regions of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. Be sure to search the dlprivate server for more tips, tricks, and other helpful guides as you explore Wonderlands.
- Review of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands – A Trip to Fate
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands will admit the cross game on all platforms, including PlayStation
- The season card for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands includes a new class and several buttons
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands returns Chaos Chamber Endgame in a new trailer
- Wizard Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands shows 20 minutes of collaborative play
look to get more