Tea Pokémon GO capture head has arrived as part of the Pokémon GO Battle League. While some of these cups are simpler with their rules and restrictions, the Catch Cup simplifies a few things, which greatly limits the Pokémon you can add to your battle list.
What is Catch Cup?
The Catch Cup is the last competition in the Pokemon GO Battle League, but only players can use Pokémon captured between certain dates.
Even then, not all captured Pokémon can be added to your list, and there is also a maximum CP that Pokémon can have to be eligible for the Catch Cup.
Pokémon GO Catch Cup rules and restrictions
Catch Cup rules and restrictions are as follows:
- Only the captured Pokémon can be added to your list between March 29, 2022 and April 5, 2022.
- Pokémon cannot exceed 1500 CP to be eligible.
- Mythical Pokémon can not be used, regardless of their CP or when captured. The complete list of forbidden Pokémon is:
Tips for getting the best team for the Catch Cup
The best thing you can do is follow up to start a session in the game every time you have some free time and use Incience at your current location so that Pokémon come to you, instead of having to chase them through your local area.
We also recommend using lures at all nearby Poke Stops to attract more Pokémon for a limited time.
Once you have captured a Pokémon, make sure it does not rise above 1500 CP with your Candy and Stardust.
Additionally, there is an account that you can use captured Pokémon in field research missions, incursions or if there are eggs between March 29 and April 5, allowing you to add some really powerful Pokémon to your list. .
And you have everything you need to know about Catch Cup. You can see more of our Pokemon GO guides later.
- Mudkip Community Day Classic arrives at Pokémon GO in April
- Bewear Trainer, Stuffful Community Day arrives on Pokémon GO on April 23rd
- Dile Alola to Fomantis, Lurantis and Tapu Lele in Pokémon GO Lush Jungle Event
- Pokémon TCG: The Pokémon GO expansion arrives in July with special collections
- The Pokémon Go 2021 summary infographic reminds us of the popularity that continues to grow
look for more