Google to get to know Stadium at its conference during GDC 2019. A platform that allows you to play AAA character titles on various devices such as over-the-counter computers, laptops or even mobile phones connected with a command, all under the Google ecosystem. Promise of launch 4K resolution, HDR y 60 FPSbut Iran is expanding the quality of its services to 8K resolutions y 120 FPS.
“The future of video games is not a console”
I will leave the conference in full later, but in advance it will be an hour and a half full of dust without giving details about the most important aspects (price, catalog, input layer), and where it will be known whether Stadia can succeed or disappear otherwise. .
Gambling as a service is already a reality, and this Google platform does more than confirm this. A project that seems to be quite fraudulent for game hardware developers is being realized, which needs to be completely reinvented.
The most notable of Google GDC 2019
- Potential stages: 10.7 teraflops | 4K to 60 fps amplified launch in the future up to 8k and +120 fps and surround sound.
- Stage features and functions:
- No cheats or hacks
- Split screen without loss of return
- Large number of players in games designed for Google Stadia. A real MMO.
- Crowd-play allows viewers of a retransmission to quickly unite with the content creator’s game.
- State Share allows you to share on social networks, email, YouTube or Discord photos or videos of a game, but in addition specific moments of a game so that another user can download it from that moment.
- Stadium games and entertainment: Division led by Jade Raymond to create exclusive video games for the platform.
- Recommended connection: According to Richard Leadbetter from Digital Foundry, Google offers developers a way with the worst case scenario, where we start with the conditions we get with a 15mbps DSL connection. So it could be minimal connection for use Stadium.
- Catalog: The games that will be available for launch, except DOOM Eternal, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, NBA 2K19, Rime and Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, have not been revealed.
- Latence: He promised to be down, but he did not show anything. Richard Leadbetter also shared some tests:
Google Stadium launched in 2019 for the US, Europe, Canada and the UK. For the summer we will offer more information about the platform.